Packing Your Case
When preparing a lab case for shipping, please follow these instructions. Failure to complete the lab case instructions as directed may lead to a delay in your case:
- Complete the lab prescription
- Patient's name
- Due date (please allow ten business days after the day your case is sent out)
- Lab instructions, appointment date, material, shade, tooth number, and any other specific instructions
- Doctor's preferences (optional)
- Pack case box
- Separate and pad models, impressions, bite registrations, etc.
- If shipping multiple cases in one box, please be sure to separate and identify cases
- Seal box securely
- Schedule pick-up
Shipping Your Case
Local Pick-up & Delivery
- Available only for Chicagoland
- Always call Sequoia for pick-up
- Call before 12:00pm, case will be picked up the same day
- Call after 12:00pm, case will be picked up the next business-day
Payment Options & Due Date
We accept checks and most major credit cards (sorry, no American Express). Click here for an EasyPay form.
Monthly statements are generated at the end of each month. Payment must be received by the 15th of the following month. Late payments will be subject to late fees as specified on the statement.